Some of the services I provide:
- Promotion and marketing plans based on your publication schedule and budget.
- Website updates. (I gather the information and send to your webmaster.)
- Post card mailing (promotional post cards can be delivered directly to me, as can the postage.)
- Contest creations and fulfillment. I’ve mailed out everything: presents, Godiva boxes and signed books. I have an arrangement with an excellent chocolate shop and I can have low-cost chocolates made in a shape that promotes your novel! (I am happy to keep books/prizes on hand to be mailed to your winners.)
- Bookseller letters (I recommend a letter from you and either a coverflat, post card or bookmark with your book cover.)
- Database updates.
- Reminder service.
- For HarperCollins/Avon authors, updating your microsite and sending in your contest information for the HC website.
- Interactive communities (Message board administration and moderation)
- Management of Facebook pages.
This is by no means an inclusive list of the services I provide. If you have projects you’d like to do, please run them by me. I love to brainstorm and hear new ideas!
Also for RWA or other writers groups, I am available for speaking engagements. If your group would like to hear my workshop, Marketing: When Time and Money Count, please contact me.
Please contact me at KimSCastillo@gmail.com to discuss your personal needs.
I am happy to supply references from many of the bestselling authors I currently work with.